Winning U.S. Legal Residency for Your International Wife:

The Coveted "Green Card" through the Adjustment of Status Application

Following marriage to your new International wife, one of the challenges facing both of you as a couple will be adjustment to a new life in our country. In the immigration area, you must secure permission from the Immigration Service for U.S. legal residency for your wife.

Under our laws, an I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status must be filed on behalf of your spouse within a reasonable time after marriage to an international fiancée. This converts her immigration status from an unmarried, non-immigrant visitor under a K-1 Fiancée Visa or B-2 Tourist Visa to an married, immigrant spouse. Thus, your spouse obtains the right to live, work and study in the U.S, as well as travel domestically and internationally

You can find out more about the Adjustment Process by reading this Article:


I seek to deliver personalized and professional services to American gentlemen and their new International wives with regards to the Adjustment of Status process.

A successful Adjustment of Status Application culminates in the award to your spouse of the coveted "Green Card", which is the Immigration Service term used for U.S. legal residency. Under current immigration rules, an alien spouse is first given "conditional" legal residency for two years, provided that she remains married to her American citizen or resident husband.

Within ninety days of the couple's two year anniversary, a further petition known as the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residency is filed on behalf of the alien spouse to win her permanent U.S. legal residency. After three years, the spouse may seek American citizenship with a Naturalization Petition.

The Adjustment of Status process is fairly complex and lengthy with a lot at stake, namely the right of you and your International spouse to live together to build your new life. It involves:

*Fingerprint identifications

*FBI and CIA background checks

*Work authorization rights

*International travel rights

*Medical examinations and Immigration Service interviews


**Worry-Free and Time Efficient

**Assistance for you and your spouse throughout the process.

**Immigration Service Knowledge:
We know and have worked with the Immigration Service offices on these petitions.

**Ease, Convenience & Speed:
We do the legal petition work and apply our expertise to complete the job promptly.

**Attorney Consultation: We consult with you and answer questions on work authorization, going to school, driver's licenses, social security cards and domestic and international travel.

**Logistical Support: Assistance in retrieving the proper documents and preparing you and your spouse for Immigration Service adjustment interviews.

Adjustment of Status Fees and Costs
*$350 Retainer-Deposit Requested (Non-Refundable)
Attorney Fee for Adjustment of Status and all Related Petitions (Does Not Include Immigration Service Filing Fees)
$1,070.00 Immigration Service Filing Fee for I-485 Adjustment of Status Application
Included in the Above Filing Fee Immigration Service Filing Fee for I-765 Application for Employment Authorization (EAD)
Included in the Above Filing Fee Immigration Service Filing Fee for I-131 Application for Travel Document (Advance Parole)
Included in the Above Filing Fee Immigration Service Fee for Applicant's Fingerprints